Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Monday!

Oh, the start to the week! Can I say that the weekends go by WAY too fast?

We started off our Monday morning with our first music class! The boys LOVED it:) Aiden got to sing the Itsy Bitsy spider, dance around the room, play with scarves and maracas, and lots more! I am so excited to do this with the boys every Monday morning-it's a great start to our week. Here are the boys before we head off to class:
After we arrived back home, we headed down to a park near our house where we meet a group of moms every Monday morning. I love getting together weekly with these moms while I chase my boys all around the playground. Aiden spent a lot of time eating his lunch today while Andrew just played and played and played. Andrew is CRAZY! He climbs stairs, takes steps, and is FEARLESS:) We finally had to head home after he took a huge face plant in the dirt. It didn't faze him but this mommy wanted to get him home and cleaned! Can you still see the remnants of the park on this sweet boy's face?
Aiden went down first for a nap. I guess that a full morning of music class and the park wore him out. Andrew played and played and played while Andrew slept:) I put Andrew down for his nap, but someone didn't want to sleep quite yet. When I went to lay him back down, he literally ran across the crib away from me...the little rascal.

Finally...the boys are both sleeping, I just finished some old school TaeBo, and am savoring a little Real Housewives before the afternoon madness begins. I think we may head to AC Moore so I can enjoy an awesome sale on some more craft supplies!

2 comments:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Never a dull moment!

Grandpa Rogers said...

What say we balance the dancing around the room and playing with scarves with a little wrestling practice!
Ha! Ha! Julie I will be out in a few weeks and maybe we can find a little kids club for him to join.