Monday, September 26, 2011

Just a post full of pictures...

Living without a phone today-AAHH! I went running this morning and threw my phone down in the bottom pocket of our stroller with other goodies, including my water bottle. Little did I know that my water bottle would leak all over the keypad of the phone making it almost impossible to make calls. So right now it's trying to dry out and I'm phoneless!

In other news, we spent the morning at the park, going for a jog, and catching up on things around the house. So far today, I have cleaned the bathrooms, done two loads of laundry, and cleaned the upstairs...but I feel like there is SO much more to do around here. It must be how it feels with two little kids?? I'm slowly working on getting rid of some of this clutter around here because it's just been driving me nuts lately! And I love how all these charities pick up donations on your doorstep...it makes it so much easier to get rid of things!

I should probably go. Both kids should be napping, but I know that Aiden is not going to! So after he has been resting for about an hour, I guess it's time to get him out of his room to play:) How sad that naptime is diminishing around here????

For all of the grandparents (and other relatives) missing these kiddos!:
Riding the bus! Jen...THANK you so much for this beloved bus. It is in use ALL day long:)
Getting ready to head out on a walk. I wonder if it's strange for him when he isn't riding with his brother in the double?
Look at my little finger painting boy!
Swinging-our daily activity!
So happy to play:)
One of Andrew's favorite toys is this gumball machine!
Getting ready to head on a walk with Happy Feet, the penguin!
This is what happens when you don't strap him in!
Playing with my tractor-Papa Mountain, sorry that it's a CAT but we haven't found a John Deere one at a garage sale yet!
Happy Boy!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Your probably won't find a John Deere at a garage sale as they become collector items!