Monday, December 13, 2010

Brotherly Love:)

So we just passed Andrew's 2 week birthday and I can't believe how much quicker time flies with the second one! I have to say that I cherish the newborn stage so much more this time around because I know how quick it flies by. I love to hold our little boy and watching him sleep as I know my days are numbered before he will be running around just like his little brother:)
I do have to say that it hasn't been easy with two little ones, but I think that we are just starting to grasp how we are going to manage both of them. (Although I am still dreading the moment that my mom drives out of this driveway!) I am pretty sure that with the recent addition, we will be eating a lot more Crock Pot meals, our house will be strewn with toys a lot more, and the shower will become a luxury...but I am excited for what life will bring us with these two!

Our little Andrew is starting to really love his swing!!! (Thank goodness because he loves to be held and this mommy HAS to get a couple things done during the day)

Someone else thinks they love the swing too:)
And although it has been a lot of work, it's these moments that make me appreciate how close these two will be growing up:
We are looking forward to a busy and fun week!!!!!
Lots of family will be coming to town and Aiden will be turning 2 on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: