Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy One Month Andrew!

For Aiden's first year of his life, I posted a video on the blog with pictures from each month:) I am hoping to continue this tradition for Andrew's first year of life and here is the first month of the series! Happy One Month, Andrew!

And I wanted to wish everyone a Happy 2011! I can't believe that 2010 has gone and come. We have had so many blessings this year and are thankful for all that God has brought into our life. I know that 2010 will be a year to remember in our immediate family as I don't think that we could make any other major life changes in the span of one year:
-Chris transferring jobs at Deloitte
-Moving from Connecticut to New Jersey
-Buying our first house
-And our new addition of baby Andrew to the family
As this very BUSY year winds down to a close, there is no other way that I would like to spend New Year's Eve then in the comfort of our own quiet, little home. We took a family trip to the mall to let Aiden enjoy the play area, ride the kiddie choo-choo train, and eat some delicious Chick-Fil-A. After a failed attempt at an afternoon nap, Aiden and Chris made "Frosty" the snowman outside and we took a family walk around the block. Since Aiden woke up at 5:30 am this morning, he will miss a New Year's Eve celebration by heading to bed early. Chris and I have a few small appetizers to share while we snuggle with little Andrew on the couch. And I'm guessing I will be asleep before the big ball drop occurs, unless Andrew decides to wake his Mommy up for a midnight feeding:)

Happy 2011!!!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

What a way to celebrate New Year's Eve! Jules -- I know you have musical talents but didn't realize you could sing!! Happy New Year!!