Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Great Blizzard of 2010!

We were officially snowed in the past couple days! We were overwhelmed with at least two feet of snow, which kept Chris very busy shoveling while I was taking care of little Andrew and stir crazy Aiden:) Let's just say that we have played with every toy that Aiden got for Christmas and his birthday over and over and over again!!!!

Here are some pictures from the great snowfall:
Our garage, playhouse, and swing set are BURIED!!
The view from the front. Over on the right hand side by the flag pole, you can see a square shaped mound. That's where our car is!
I guess you can't leave Grammy Ruff...your car is buried!
Our porch is full of snow:)
Chris trying to figure out where to start his shoveling!
Aiden is just as tall as the snow!
Having a few fun moments in the snow-it was cold and blustery out there!
Going on a sled ride down the sidewalk:)

Me, the lover of warm weather, is hoping that this is the only snowfall that I see this winter and am looking forward the almost 50 degree weather we are supposed to get this weekend. Although, I'm sure we will see lots of more of this powdery white stuff!!! I also have to say that I am disappointed that this massive snowstorm prevented Uncle Nate from making his trip out here, hopefully he will plan another trip out here soon!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Wow -- I think I left town just in time!