Saturday, December 4, 2010

First Few Days at Home...

So I am writing a quick post before my computer runs out of juice, but I wanted to share some of the photos from earlier this week! I have been taking lots of pictures because I know how quickly this newborn phase goes and I want to capture every moment that I can!!!

We arrived home on Tuesday around lunch time. Here's Andrew in his first few moments at home...this will be my daily life from now on: juggling Aiden, Andrew, Cobi, and Sheffield. I will have my hands full!!
Glad to be home as a family!
All snuggled up in his bouncer:)
We celebrated Aiden's 2nd birthday a few weeks early with Grandma and Grandpa Rogers! We had some yummy lasagna (thank goodness for a homecooked meal) and some birthday cupcakes. We sang Aiden "Happy Birthday" and now he asks about twenty times a day for us to "sing" to him! He loves when people sing him the song-let's just say we have had a few more birthday cupcakes with singing this week. Here's Aiden and Andrew at dinner:
Sing, Sing!!!! And check out the two candles-I can't believe he is going to be two this month!
I love my family!
Loves the frosting:)
Look who's awake!
Daddy and his boys-looks like he has his hands full!
Look who is like his Daddy-getting ready to play outside:
So we have almost survived a week at home and it's been going well. Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Rogers for all of their help this week. I know that the boys miss their G and G Rogers and are looking forward to another visit with you soon. Thankfully, my mom will be arriving in the afternoon tomorrow to help out as Chris is back at work next week!!!!

It's so strange to think that little Andrew was inside of me a week ago. I keep looking at him and wonder how he ever fit inside there:) He has been such a sweet baby so far. He loves to cuddle, sleep, and eat!!!! Aiden has been a great big brother so far...helping with changing diapers, giving the bath, and giving lots of kisses! Tonight is our first night as a family of four and I have to say that I am spoiled. Chris picked up a pizza, bathed Aiden, and is now making a chocolate dessert while I am cuddling with baby and surfing the Internet. Not a bad way to enjoy the night!

We will put up some more pictures soon-off to rest and get this computer plugged in!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i LOVE andrew's hair!!!! he's darling!