Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some pictures of baby Andrew:)

Whew...life has been BUSY with two!!!!!! I just looked at our blog and realized that I haven't updated since Saturday, yikes:)
Since it is 9:00 at night and I'm sure I will be up several times tonight, I am just posting some pictures and will update more on life later. Thank goodness for my mom's help this week while Chris is back at work! We are very thankful for her company, cooking skills, and child care:)

Andrew with his eyes open! He loves to sleep so I love to catch him in his awake moments;)
Sleeping, Sleeping
After his first bath! So far, Andrew HATES baths!!!!!!
Aiden, on the other hand, loves to help with baths. He is my bathtime buddy:)
Cuddling on the couch
We enjoyed a special visit from our neighbors in CT-Aamie and her son, Carter, stopped by earlier this week! We REALLY miss this awesome family...Aiden and I spent many, many days with them! Aiden still says their names every few days:)
Look who the little brother is!
Getting ready to head to Target-our first outing with the two of them. Andrew slept like a champ and Aiden actually stayed in the cart the whole time:) I love this car seat blanket that my aunt sent us-it's perfect for this Jersey winter!!!
Our cuddle bug:)
Hi Mommy!

Andrew is such a doll so far:) He sleeps well, eats well, and is just an awesome baby!!!! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our new addition to the family!!!!!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

Wonderful photos -- I'm sending some baby photos of Julie and the original Andy to compare with these photos of Andy II.