Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snowed In!


I know it was Christmas yesterday, but I have yet to upload the holiday pictures from my camera for the following reasons:
1. A toddler and a newborn are keeping my hands mighty full-between feedings, playing toys, changing diapers, and loving my babes...I don't have much free time!
2. Trying to pick up the mounds of wrapping paper, cardboard boxes, and our new presents from each other, extended family, and Santa!
3. Spending time with my parents who lovingly helped work on our house-stenciled our kitchen, worked on making curtains for our living and dining room, fixing the lights in our basement, priming the hallway, and other random jobs that must be done with this old house! While they worked, I baked a massive amount this year- including snowball cookies, elephant ears, sugar cookies, coconut macaroons:)
4. Now that they are gone, we have been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!!! And resting, resting, resting!!!
So instead of holiday pictures, I am just sharing some of my favorite photos that my dad took this past week:

We bought Aiden this play tent from Ikea for ten dollars! I didn't realize that it was GIGANTIC and the whole family can easily fit in there:)
Look who is awake!
Checking out his new nativity set that he got for his birthday!
Our little bug sleeping
I don't think this is what Grandpa meant when he said "Say Cheese"
So cute-I love our little cuddlebug!
Enjoying his birthday ice cream
Just learning about the world
Static electricity!!!!
Comfy in mama's arms

Now, we are offically snowed in for the next day or two!!!!! It started snowing around 11 am this morning and I think we are close to having a foot on the ground with another 12-18 hours more of snow on the way:) Although I am not a fan of winter, I am thankful to be snowed in and enjoy spending time with Chris and our two little boys (and two doggies)!

1 comment:

Beyond the Sunrise said...

I can't wait to see some backyard snow photos!